No announcement yet.

Super Monkey Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another excellent trade with Mighty Joe Young. This time for some Neo Geo Marquees. As always, 100% pro.

Comment

I think I have traded with SMB about 5 times now and each time has been a perfect transaction. He posted the item the next day and in absolutely fantastic packaging, plus he is a really nice guy.

Comment

Well can really add much to what the other feedbackers have said, so ummm... got ZoE2 from him very cheap, arrived fast, mint condition... errmm yeah- quality guy.

Comment

Exactly what's been said before TBH

Very quick friendly comms, super fast delivery of excellent condition items and all at stupidly good prices!

10/10 for Super Monkey Balls!

Definately do business with again

Cheers!

Comment

bought Sam Spirits zero and midway treasures 2 from Joe

As usual the service was excellent and both were sold for a nice price and were sent very quickly

what more can i say - excellent

Comment

Brought of SMB and his service was excellent, fast and well packaged couldn't wish for a better seller..

A big thumbs up 10/10

Comment

bought a DS + Mario DS form this chap.

Excellent coms etc. He's the ACE!

Comment

Think it is the 5th or 6th time trading with SMB and as always he provides fantastic service. Game arrived the next day and superbly packaged.

Comment

Superb seller with great comms. Sold me Feel The Magic quickly and wrapped up really well against damage. Great stuff, and highly recommended

Comment

2nd or 3rd time dealing with SMB (not sure)and as always nice n smooth ,very fast and excellent comms.Game arrived as he said it would well packaged and in tip top condition.

Thanks SMB for another easy deal.

G

Comment

Bought VJ2 from Joe. The game arrived quickly and very well packaged. Thank you. 10/10

Comment

Another excellent deal with SMB. GBA Astroboy this time. Flawless transaction, what more can I say?

Comment

bought a game from Super Monkey Balls. arrived very quickly and in great condition. recommended

Comment

Purchased Paper Mario 2 from him, excellent service. Would certainly use again.

Comment

Purchased Yoshi'e Story from JOe.
                                Item was nice and minty and was expertly packaged.

Thanks dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X