Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Killzone 2, arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks

Comment

Bought Giga Wing 2 off Garry and I think I'd have to say it's just about the best trade I've had on here. Great comms and super fast posting and delivery. I only said I'd have it yesterday lunchtime and it was here 10 o'clock this morning. Really can't ask for more from a seller- I'd definitely recommend him, no question. Cheers boss.

edit- forgot to mention the game was packaged up really well so it arrived in mint nick as described too. Top dog all round.
      Last edited by endo; 10-10-2009, 22:10.

Comment

Bought a sealed copy of Psyvariar 2 off Garry which arrived quick smart and in perfect nick. Have bought off Garry many times and will no doubt be buying more of his stuff in the future. Cheers mate!

Comment

I bought 'What's Shenmue' from Garry. Great comms and the game arrived fast.

Thanks mate

Comment

Got Dracula X Nocture in the Moonlight from Garry.

Extremely friendly and the game arrived very quickly and came carefully packaged.
            Simply perfect.

Comment

I bought Gradius Gaiden from Garry. Everything OK.
              THANKS

Comment

Thanks Garry, great game and price. Have dealt with on a few occasions, nothing but positive glowing words to report! Thanks man

Comment

Another great transaction with Garry. This time he sold me his copy of Castlevania. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought MS3 AES from Garry, perfect to deal with as always!

Comment

Jesus, two posts back to back. Sold Garry some PC-Engine games this time. Perfect deal as always. I'm bloody sick of him to be honest.

Comment

Sold Garry a PSP game, instant payment and great comms, excellent guy to deal with as always. Cheers

Comment

Provided me with a PS3 title I was looking for not only was it like new it was still sealed and the box set version from 2 years ago, for a magical price too.

Very well packaged and the PMs from Garry were as friendly as ever. Super fast shipping posted same day as payment received.

Thanks!

Stu

Comment

Superb as always

This time Garry sold me his copy of Sengoku Basara X and not only did it arrive in mint condition he posted before I had paid. One of the best!

Comment

Bought Bioshock on the 360 from my man.........turned up exactly as described, more than happy. Cheers dude!

Comment

Garry bought a copy of the PC-Engine Bible from me. Paid instantly and really great comms what more could a seller ask for?

Thanks

Stu

Comment

Working...
                                X