No announcement yet.

garrz32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Garry. If you ever pass through into Coventry, let me know. I'll get some ale in and we'll have a PC-Engine session. (Beer is on my buddy) Thank you again. Enjoy the game. X x X x

Comment

Garry sold me a copy of Riddick for the PS3. It arrived in great time, in great condition and at a great price. Thanks.

Comment

Bought PC-Engine Gradius from me. Excellent, trouble free sale as expected. Thanks mate!

Comment

I purchased a crystal Xbox from this fine gentleman.

It was packaged very well, and when i opened it up, i couldn't believe how minty it was. It look brand new!

Thanks for the bargain, and a great sale.

Comment

Bought Orange Box PS3 from me, fast payment, great comms. Pleasure to do business with.

Comment

Thanks G-man. The game you bought is class, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. What a gem. Thanks Garry, enjoy. Love and Peace X

Comment

Sold Garry Border Down Ltd Ed, instant payment and a great buyer to deal with, highly recommended, Cheers

Comment

Garry sold me policenauts saturn version. Excellent condition, great price and quick delivery. Cheers dude.
                  Last edited by jamesy; 03-09-2009, 12:54. Reason: spelling

Comment

Bought KOF94:Rebout and KOF:MI2 for ps2 from garrz32.

Both items in nice and minty condition as described (bonus dvd was still sealed! o_O), well packaged, fast dispatch, good comms throughout.

Highly recommend, and thanks again

Cheers!

Comment

Bought two games from Garry. Came bubble wrapped and packaged in a BOX. Pay attention people,thats how it should be done. Cheers mate, spot on.

Comment

No trouble to deal with at all. Bought a PS3 game from me, paid quickly and no problems.

Thanks

Comment

Just did a game trade with garrz32, he is a very nice guy, had no problems at all. Highly recommended fellah

Comment

Lovely as always. My pleasure. Enjoy the games Garry. Until next time

Comment

Gave Garry an untested MD and asked him just to pay the P&P, which he did promptly plus a bit extra for my hassle. (Not that there was any you muppet!) Top bloke, dealt with him a few times now and he's always bang on.

Comment

Another great deal with Garry : this time he was the seller, I was the buyer. I bought his copy of Batman AA : the game arrived very quickly, well packaged, and was in excellent condition. Also : comms were very friendly. A top NTSC-uk-er! I'd be very happy to deal with you again mate. Just awaiting the next opportunity!

Comment

Working...
                                X