No announcement yet.

ridgeracer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brought my copy of Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition on PS3.

Paid promptly, good communication and a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks for a hassle free trade!

Comment

Brought Forza Horizon 2 from me. Paid quickly and great communication. Would recommend.

Comment

Bought a boxed N64 game from Adam, posted it out to me in a nice box very quickly, and in superb condition. Excellent communication, no fuss. Great to deal with as always

Comment

Bought a soundtrack from Mr. ridegeracer, and everything went top notch.

Comment

Came to my aid and sold me a Wii U Pro Controller. Great comms and awesome packaging. Top seller.

Comment

Bought a PC Engine system off the lad, came well packaged, as described, total treats.

Comment

purchased a modded MD, Everdrive and a SFC control pad, all packaged up well and prompt delivery.

Comment

bought a bunch of games from adam, all arrived in great condition in excellent packaging very quickly, would be more than happy to deal with adam again. thanks mate

Comment

Bought an immaculate boxed Super Famicom from Adam, the item and service was superb. Cheers buddy.

Comment

Picked up three Famicom games all in great condition and well packaged. Thanks again.

Comment

As the previous post, Famicom games gorgeously packed that survived a trip to the other side of the Channel.

Comment

SFC games all arrived in great condition, packaged really well. Great to deal with too

Thanks again mate!

Comment

Friendly chap, brought a ps4 game from him. Delivered the game in great time, packaged securely. Good friendly comms throughout.

Will happily trade with again in the future.

Comment

Adam sold me his wonderful Everdrive 64.

A pleasure to deal with as always.

Comment

Ridgeracer just purchased a Wii controller from me; great comms and extremely pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended - thanks again!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X