No announcement yet.

ridgeracer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a couple of games from myself, paid straight away, no problemo!

Comment

Sold ridgeracer a couple of PSP games. He paid quickly and was great to to business with. Cheers.

Comment

ridgeracer sold me Outrun 2 for the xbox, arrived fine and he kindly added the Outrun 2 demo disc to

Comment

ridgeracer bought some GC games off me. Quick payment and great communication. Thanks!

Comment

Bought COD4 from Ridgeracer. Arrived in great condition, good comms too. Thanks!

Comment

Sold me Wario Ware for the Wii. Top-notch comms and good delivery time.

Comment

Bought a couple of 360 games, both turned up fast and in great condition.

Comment

Bought the Forza 3 LE from ridgeracer. Excellent comms and great condition. Highly recommended.

Comment

Got Mushihimesama Futari from him, quick delivery and great comms. Recommended!

Comment

Bought 360 wireless adaptor, looked brand new, cheap, friendly and very fast delivery. Don't know why people bother with amazon, just buy off him!

Comment

ridgeracer purchased a couple DS games from me. Payment was instant, and he is a friendly chap to boot. Thanks.

Comment

Bought an Astro City cab off ridgeracer.

Very helpful and accomodating, showed me everything about it from what does what, what goes where, how to break it down and most importantly what not to do!

Excellent seller, no hesistation in recommending to others.

Comment

Yer man sold me an NTSC copy of Punch Out for the Wii that I requested in the Wanted forum. He kept me up to date and it arrived in mintington mint condition. Nice.

Comment

Sold adam a Dc stick
                              Paid right away with friendly comms
                              Great stuff thanks

Comment

Bought a game gear and some random stuff for it on the cheap off ridgeracer. Excellent seller.

Comment

Working...
                                X