No announcement yet.

ridgeracer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a JPN N64 game off him - arrived well packaged and in nice, well looked-after condition.

Will happily trade with again

Comment

Bought Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday Pack off him, arrived well packaged in excellent condition and had good comms throughout, recommended trader.

Comment

I bought FF7 US, sorry for the lateness of this feedback, I'm just catching up. Great item, great seller. Cheers.

Comment

Bought some Japanese DC games from Adam, friendly to deal with, games well packaged too, good experience, Thank you

Comment

I bought a bundle of N64 games off ridgeracer.

Excellent seller.

Comment

Bought some 360 games off me. Quick payment and nice PM's. Highly recommended.

Comment

sent me a pile of n64 magazines for free. what an agreeable fellow

Comment

Sold me a jp ps2 game, arrived safe and sound and as described. Cheers mate!

Comment

Sold me some n64 carts and a couple of playstation games. Smooth operation and everything was well packaged and in nice condition as described. Thanks!

Comment

Brought a PS3 game from Adam here and the guy was very polite, maintained good comms. He sent the game in good time, packaged well, and in great nick!

Cant fault him, look forward to trading with him again in the future, thanks dude!

Comment

Top trader. Great comms and received game next day.

Thanks!!

Comment

Sold Ridgracer Mario Golf for Gamecube.

Paid quickly & fine comms throughout.

Tis a top trader & recommended to you all

Neil

Comment

Bought SotC PS2 from me - mega-quick payment, all very good indeed

Comment

Traded some bits with Adam (Wario World for Mario Party).
                              Top man.

Comment

Mr ridgeracer bought a Wii game from me and he was a splendid chap to deal with - cannot fault at all. Thumbs up

Comment

Working...
                                X