No announcement yet.

ThoseoftheUnlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some games off mark, excellent communications, even held the goods for me while I set up a paypal account. And when the payment was sent, the goods were sent to me ASAP. Top bloke, will trade again

Comment

Superb buyer - payment arrived in double-quick time, friendly communications.

Highly recommended

Comment

Sold a game to ThoseofTheUnlight. Very quick and no probs

Comment

Bought an XBlive kit off him. Great packaging and a very friendly chap. A pleasure to deal with

Comment

Another smooth trade with unlight.

Comment

Friendly dude 8) Payment and communication were both tops.

Comment

Bought Zelda for the GBA from him. Great communication and super quick with posting.

Comment

Very quick postage and very helpfull.

Another great transaction for Mark.

Hope to trade again,

Matt

Comment

Very friendly guy. Both game and payment arrived in super quick time. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Thanks

Comment

Bought a cube hori pad from him and it arrived really quickly and as described. Easy to trade with, would deal with again.

Comment

Game very well packaged and extremely quick service. You can trust this guy

Comment

I couldn't have found a better lad to introduce me to my first trade on these forums. Once he had the stock of flip-top PS2 lids in he was quick as you like to sort me out with one. PMs and conversations in the morning and the package was sent by the end of the day. Hell, he even found time to MSN me to see if everything was alright whilst he was on holiday! Wondrfully reliable and friendly to boot.

Comment

Bought a JPN N64 from this guy and he was friendly throughout and fast.

Highly recommended.

Comment

Greeat guy i had a slight problem with one of the games i got but fully understand that it was not his fault. The game was not saving when i got it and not the cart will not load at all . i traded some e-cards and ?25 for 3 Neo Geo Pocket games. Games came very quickly and condition/quality was as posted.

Would trade with him again

Comment

Posted a game for sale and I had payment within 2 hours of me posting .

Highly recomended and would trade with again.

Comment

Working...
                                X