No announcement yet.

ThoseoftheUnlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought a nice Plat cube and GB player from this guy.
    packaged very well.

tops, would trade with again without hesitation.

Comment

brought a black switched + blue ledeed cube, arrived pronto and in great condition all as described. blue led was at least 50x as fantastic as it sounded when he described it. terrific bloke, wouldnt hesitate to deal with again and trust worthy even with extremly high value goods (steel battalions and now this both in great nick)

He the man.

Comment

brought DDP DOJ jap ps2 off me

excellent comms really polite

sorted the deal right out

well recommended

Comment

brought r-type final off me

super quick payment

great comms

a credit to NTSC-UK

cannot recommend enough

Comment

Hi,
            Mark just bought Jap Ico from me.This must be the 4th or 5th deal I have done with Unlight and as always a total pleasure.Reliable speedy comms as usual,sonic payment and generally just a top friendly bloke to deal with.
            Ta famitsu1

Comment

Great Seller, got the item very promptly.

Ta!!

Comment

Always a pleasure dealing with Mark, always sends the items in mint condition, promptly and there's no BS when dealing with him

Comment

Top stuff as usual, great packaging and prompt delivery.

Comment

Bought game boy player from him, pleasure doing business with you mate, well packed, quick, top nick. All good

Comment

Great as always. Quick payment, excellent communications and a top guy to boot!! Cheers again!!

Comment

Just bought a modded N64 console from Mark and a pile of top games to go with it.
                        Everything arrived fast, well packed and just as described in excellent condition.
                        Really friendly guy too.
                        Highly recommended and would definitely deal with again.
                        Thanks

Comment

Just had another great transaction with Mark! As always hassle free. Recommended!!!!!

Comment

Sold Mark a lmd edition pink DC. Although it was pretty expensive, he was extremely quick in paying me. Faultless transaction. Thanks again!!

Comment

Bought Ghost Recon IT, arrived in mint condition, will buy of him again.

cheers

Comment

Bought a DC pad off me, paid quickly and sent plenty of PMs to keep me abreast of any developments. Very nice bloke - recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X