• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another deal and just as good

sold him my RE2 and paid immediately

thanks as always

Comment

Bought God Hand off losersclub. Postage was very quick and the game was in immaculate condition. Great all round seller; comes highly recommended!

Comment

Purchased Asian PS3 from Losersclub. Well packaged and couriered very quickly via TNT. He even included an HDMI cable. Fantastic! Thank you.

Comment

Another transaction with James,like all the rest Flawless...

Excellent seller, top guy ..

Comment

As everyone else says - top seller and friendly guy. My Long-Nose Goblin arrived in super-quick time.

Comment

Quick payment for a 360 game, many thanks

Comment

Bought stuff on a few occasions before from James. As usual excellent service. This time I bought a pc engine duo-R console. Top marks!

Comment

Bought a few MD games and Extension lead for Duo from James..

No probs again,Great guy to deal with..

Comment

Great Man, Thank you. Console arrived fast, was given a tracking number and the packaging was really really good. Great comms along the way. Fantastic forumite. Appreciated a-lot.

Comment

James is a great seller and I'm really happy with the minty Jap ps2 game I bought from him. I would strongly recommend this top seller to everyone - thumbs up .

Comment

Bought a large stack of Super Play mags from James!

There was a mix up in postage due to the idiots who handle our post, however James was quick to help out and get the magazines back on track!

Recommended!

Comment

Another flawless transaction with James. Sold me a nice and minty copy of Ninja Blade for a nice price, which arrived very quickly.

Thanks again.

Comment

Bought a JAP Gran Turismo 5 Prologue from James.

Fantastic comms and game arrived speedily.

Put more stuff up that I want to buy James and I'll be there with my monies!!

Comment

James sold me a NTSC-J Xbox 360, Dodonpachi DaioJou Black Label and Blazblue special edition.
                              He was pretty great to trade with, nice comms, fast delivery and bomb proof packaging.
                              Hope to deal with again.

Comment

Bought Castle of Illusion and Rocket Knight Adventures (both JAP MD) as well as Layer Section (JAP SS) from James- all arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Good comms, very friendly too. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X