Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Riddick from losersclub. Top marks all around

Comment

Sorted me out with L4D on 360. As always, transaction was smoother than a barely legal females.....

Ahem. What I really mean is that I like dealing with James and would do so again in a heartbeat.

Comment

Another fine transaction from James- World of Illusion JAP MD arrived here in a heartbeat, in perfect condition. Thanks!

Comment

Really good trader. A nice price, good comms, excellent packaging and fast delivery of XBOX360 Ghostbusters to sunny Norway.

Wouldn't hesitate to reccomend or trade with LosersClub again.

Thanks!

Comment

Took two Japanese MD games off losersclub's hands. Faultless.

Comment

Couple of cracking Snes titles picked up from the man here. Another great trade, and again a hearty thumbs up

Comment

I too bought a couple of snes games of this fine fella, no problem with buying/selling of this top guy

Comment

As above - I am the purchaser of SNES games.

Good comms and very nicely packaged.

Great seller!

Comment

Bought Return of Double Dragon (SFC) from this chap. Good price, well packed and a swift deal. Recommended. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a US snes from him. Perfect condition and packaged brilliantly.

Thanks!

Comment

Sold me some Super Famicom games.

Delivered quickly, packaged well. Many Thanks

Comment

Bought some SNES games, very well described and arrived quickly over a bank holiday. Great comms too

Comment

Bought a SNES game. Great stuff. Arrived quickly and well wrapped. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Bought a DC Arcade Stick and a couple of NTSC-U SNES games from James- excellent and friendly comms as always and posted out to me straight away. Still heartily recommended.

Comment

Bought a few snes games from James. Excellent as always. Cheers boss.

Comment

Working...
                                X