No announcement yet.

Kubrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great seller. Super fast delivery, item was well packaged and really nice bloke to boot. Would definitely buy from again.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Sold me a Jpn GC game. Great condition,great price and top comms throughout.
      Thanks mate.

Comment

traded some Japanese N64 stuff against some neo geo carts

popped around to my house again for a cup of Tea

chatted about games (what else) and did a bit of business

as usual very friendly and a top trader

My Japanese N64 collection looks great

thanks fella

Jason

Comment

Got some Jpn N64 games off John.Mint as can be,great price and packaging and a nice bloke too.
          Cheers mate.

Comment

No worries here, thanks for the items, much appreciated

Comment

Wonderful seller, excellent communication, good packaging of item and overall a first class service from start to finish, Thank you

Comment

another smooth as silk deal with kubrick, can`t recommend him highly enough

tbm.

Comment

Yet again, another flawless transaction with Kubrick; always a pleasure.

Comment

another terrific deal

bought the gold Japanese n64 with extra controller and wave race for a nice price

it even arrived before i had a chance to send payment

quality comms as usual and it was packed amazingly well, i reckon i pack stuff pretty well but John's was very very impressive

Jason

Comment

Another sweet deal here aswell,again.

Thanks John,again.

Nick.

Comment

Bought a SFC game off John. Excellent packing - the game box was in mint condition and arrived quickly with minimum fuss. One of the very best sellers around

Comment

Bought a PS2 from me. Paid very quickly and friendly to communicate with. Joy to do business with and I think the PS2 has gone to a good home.

Highly Recommended.

Comment

Sold me Sin & Punishment for the N64. Packed the game so well it took me 10 minutes to get through all the packing tape to open the box! Item arrived super quick and great comms throughout. Highly recommended.

Comment

Hi,
                              brilliant brilliant seller,fast&friendly comms as usual,bleeding quick shipping and brandnew item,a flawless seller and all round nice chap as well.Utterly recommended.
                              Ta famitsu1

Comment

Fast payment, highly recommended

Comment

Working...
                                X