No announcement yet.

Kubrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buyer, nice and swift payment and great comms. Pleasure to deal with. Many thanks mate!

Comment

Very, very speedy payment and top comms as usual. Love dealing with the guy, it's always painless

Comment

Superb buyer (again) - double quick payment & friendly comms

Pleasure trading with you mate.

Comment

game arrived the next day after sending, well wrapped, and in good condition, would deal with again.

Comment

Great trader, paid him Sunday night and F-zero was sent Monday morning. Very well packaged as well. Top stuff.

Comment

Fantastic seller. Sent the game out extremely quickly and the packaging was brilliant.

Comment

Perfect

Simple as that

sith

Comment

yep top guy, posted it before the ink on my cheque was dry.

Thanks

Comment

Bought some Edge magazine off of Kubrick.

No trouble at all.Sent quickly as promised and in top condition.

Many thanks

Comment

Sold 2 PS2 games to John - cash received recorded and safely packed as per usual! Thanks muchly!

Comment

Great buyer, no probs at all

Comment

great seller, game arrived in less than 24 hours, highly recommended.

Thanks.

Comment

Quick postage and great comms as usual, one of the best

Comment

Very fast delivery and always great to deal with .

Comment

John popped round to my house this evening with a lovely package of games and for some coffee

we traded some n65/saturn/dc stuff against my neo geo console and 2 games

nice chap, stayed for about an hour and half talking about games and how we've ruined our lives buying and selling games

superb transaction very very happy and i look forward to our next deal

which hopefully will be tomorrow

Jason

Comment

Working...
                                X