Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wools ( previously known as Master chief )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another exceptional sale by Wools.

Perfect delivery time and friendly comms.

A+ seller.

Comment

Excellent service from Mike. Shipped the game (LIPS) V.quickly and was packed with care.

Thanks mate.

Comment

bought forza 3 came quick and in mint condition very happy

Comment

Bought Fable 2 and as expected a first class experience.
          Thanks mate.

Comment

A great trade with Michael, smooth transaction and easy comms. Great guy and a great trader. Happy New Year mate

Comment

Bought Operation Flashpoint of him, kindly sent it before payment Top man!

Comment

Bought a game from me. Very friendly, good communication. Top bloke.

Thanks

Comment

Another excellent trade with Michael, games arrived in great condition and super fast. Cheers

Comment

Bought Super Mario 64 DS, it was superb condition (unused VIP points!) and was despatched very speedily.

Comment

Sold me a couple of DS games and a copy of Daytona 2001 for the D.C. I'd asked him to please pack them well (mainly refering to Daytona due to sega managing to produce the most fragile game cases known to man) but needn't of worried one bit. It was bubble wrapped to going on for almost three times it's original thickness and indeed arrived with me super fast and in mint condition. Lovely .

Comment

Very professional service. Posted next working day, notified me of dispatch and kept me informed throughout the whole process. Also thoroughly well packaged and in superb condition, with DLC code in tact.

Top notch.

Comment

I brought my Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV Fight Stick from Wools for £35 with postage included.

I first offered him £30 and requested the possibility for it to be sent out before the weekend, but he refused. I ended up paying the original asking price of £35 and the stick was sent.

But when it arrived, I saw that Wools had just wrapped a thin sheet of bubble wrap around the stick’s box itself and then wrapped that in brown wrapping paper; thus hardly providing any protection to the contents. Ideally the stick box it would have been placed into another cardboard box which would have then provided ample protection, but alas this was not the case. Fortunately the stick was ok but the box had a dent in it and I brought the stick as Wools said that both the box and stick were mint. I would therefore put this down to the poor packaging that it got damaged by Royal Mail (as Wools said that the box was fine before he sent it)

Obviously I was disappointed so I contacted Wools to let him know. He then offered a full refund, but I did want to keep the stick. I then requested if he would be prepared to claim the damage from Royal Mail (as he sent the package insured and only he could claim damages) and send me some reimbursement for the box being damaged. On a side note he was selling a Wii game on the forum which I was also interested in buying so I asked if he would be prepared to take off the reimbursement for the damaged box off the cost off the Wii game (to which I have the mail to prove). Wool refused this and then begrudgingly agreed to pay some money towards the damage of box.

Wools then payed £8.50 as compensation, and then said that he would claim the rest back through royal mail *** accusatory comment removed by Mod ***

The reason I am posting this is because I feel that Wools did not fairly account the details of the transaction and as I have had 100% great feedback on this forum since 2005, I think that this deal shouldn’t tarnish me negatively, due to some poor packaging and an upset seller.
                          This is one of the most disappointing experiences I've had here on NTSC! I hope that Wools learns how important good packaging can be for his future transactions!
                          Last edited by Brad; 25-05-2010, 13:55. Reason: accusatory inflamatory comment removed by mod

Comment

Indeed, it's been a fairly horrendous trade.

The Bubble and parcel wrap were unfortunately not enough to protect the parcel during transit, I completely agree. However I did not expect the parcel to be treated the way it did. I feel the pages of feedback I've received since 2003 testify to the care and attention I always show to protecting any item I send out.

What I genuinely believe, was that you then conducted yourself in a unnecessarily aggressive and under handed way thereafter. You refused all offers of a refund as anyone else would have offered, and wanted the full amount I paid out in postage to you in cash. When I finally relented, you asked about having the Wii game instead of the cash.

And to top this all off, I could not make a claim for the £8.50 I paid you out of my own pocket. Royal Mail said that the damage was too small to pay out such a sum.

I will continue to trade and contribute to this forum as I have done since 2003. I hope this draws a line underneath us.

Comment

Bought off Mikey a few times and everything had been brilliant. This time I was the seller. Perfect trade. Thank you M-man, Enjoy your Cigar

Comment

Mike bought a few PSX games from me,paid instantly and was very friendly throughout this transaction.He also let me know when the games arrived and left feedback as well!!!!

TOP GUY.CREDIT TO THIS FORUM!!

Comment

Working...
                                X