Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wools ( previously known as Master chief )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a JP Debug PS1 off of wools. Great price, well packaged, few games thrown in as well as the console being in generally rather good condition. Well pleased.

Comment

Practically robbed Wools of a PAL Wii, scandalous pricing and it was packaged practically bomb-proof. Everything included was polo fresh, and comms throughout were lovely. Top man, would not hesitate to recommend.

Comment

Bought Metroid Trilogy from Wools, top comms, good price, sent quickly. A pleasure to deal with, as usual!

Comment

Bought Forza 3 from Michael. Excellent communication throughout transaction with fast delivery and item as described.

Would definitely deal with again

Comment

Bought a DSi and some games from Micheal, was in absolutley pristine condition and arrived well packaged. All for an excellent price.

Thanks again mate!

Comment

I bought Red Dead Redemption and Dragon Age: Origins PAL 360.

Super fast posting and in fantastic condition.

Comment

Bought a PS2 slim and was hassle free. Came packed superbly and had superb communication throughout the deal. Thanks again

Comment

bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 with all the pre-order goodies arrived swiftly and in as new condition!!

Another flawless trade through NTSC-UK

Comment

Flawless. Immensely pleasant and polite PMs. A pleasure to trade with.

Comment

Sold me a game. Arrived very fast and it was mint. Top trader with great comms too.

Comment

Sold Michael a copy of Uncharted 2, very friendly comms a real gent.

Many Thanks

Comment

The Best I Have Ever Dealt With On Ntsc. Packaged Well And Very Pleasant To Deal With

Comment

Purchased Ico on the PS2, came quickly, well packaged and minty to boot - Thanks!!!

Comment

I bought a Move starter pack from Wools.

Arrived next day and in good condition.

Comment

I bought God of War 3 from Wools.

Arrived next day and in good condition. Most excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X