No announcement yet.

Cartman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excellent stuff, I bought an e-reader in superb condition which was dispatched immediately. cartman was very helpful and friendly in sorting it all out too.

recommended

Comment

A flawless trade. Great communication, speedy delivery and the games were in excellent condition.

Recommended

Comment

One of the best sellers on here.
        Good prices, items in fantastic condition, sent quickly with perfect packaging plus he sent Special Delivery instead of Parcel Service!

Flawless.

Comment

A very friendly guy! Good comms and gives good deals too! Very very fast deliverer! and the stuff he sells are minty mint! like brand new. Will gladly trade again, and again, and maybe again! I use to reccomend 3 guys to buy from on this forum, now i have found the fourth! TOKUDA, SAURIAN, LORD COOKIE, and now CARTMAN! you only need to deal with these guys and only them! Very pleased with the fantastic four!

Comment

Purchased Castle Wolfenstein and ghost recon, from Cartman, games arrived promptly in great condition, well packaged, good comms every step of the way, have used again since and will use again in the future, highly recommended

cheers
            Jason

Comment

Bought Rogue leader of Cartman,

Arrived very quickly and in excellent condition !

Very good Trade and he was friendly to boot !

Highly recommended.

Comment

my things arrived! Cartman is one of the best and friendliest sellers on this forum

Comment

I bought 2 items from cartman, I was very impressed with the quality. This guy really looks after his stuff.

Many Thanks

PaulMK

Comment

purchased 3 more games from cartman, arrived again extremely well packed and in tip top condition very quick turnaround too

Comment

Games came in top condition and really well packaged too. T op man!
                      Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by YOUWIN
                        bought shenmue 2 - arrived quickly, good communication too
                        would buy from again!

cheers
                        YW
                        and have done - quantum redshift, arrived safe and sound described as mint and it certainly is

well pleased again, cheers Adrian

Comment

didnt budge from selling price but it was a great price anyway so i was happy. got halo for xbox because i havent actually played it yet.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Goods well packaged and in great condition. Excellent comms too.

Thanks.

Comment

bought r-type final off cartman
                              quick delivery,minty-fresh condition and well packaged.
                              what more could you want ??????????
                              excellent seller

Comment

Bought a number of US PS2 games off of Cartman.

An utterly flawless transaction. Goods were in superb condition, came well packaged and the communication was friendly.

Wouldn't hesitate trading with again.

Comment

Working...
                                X