No announcement yet.

Cartman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartman appeared busy (it being Christmas and all) when I purchased a game from him, but he told everyone in his thread that he's been having troubles replying due to the massive amount of PMs, so I was very happy when all my PMs were replied to within the day.

After we agreed on a price I sent the money off, and he promptly sent the game. It arrived in very good condition and there were no problems.

Thanks a lot buddy!

Comment

ordered advance wars for gba. arrived extremely quickly (especially considering it was the week before x-mas) and v well packaged. good communication, cheers.

Comment

Great seller, I got some games off him really quickly, the deal was sorted in well under a week.

Cheers mate,
        Stu.

Comment

great seller, delivered items super fast.

well happy

( some feedback in my direction would be appreciated!! )

Comment

Pleased with items, great price.

Regards

Paulmk

Comment

This guy is a credit to the forums.

Posted the copy of PGR2 on Xbox which i was buying off him before he had even received payment for it! Received just 2 days after we had made the deal.

VERY TRUSTWORTHY GENUINE GUY! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Cheers
              Ross.

Comment

Received a sealed copy of Pokemon Channel for a great price. Highly recommended.

Comment

Received a sealed copy of Pokemon Channel for a great price. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Mario Advance 4 from Cartman. PM's were always replied to in good time despite him being busy and even when the Royal Mail lost the parcel for four weeks he was always easy to get into contact with and is one of the best traders I have dealt with on this board. Highly recommended.

Comment

Did a trade with Adrian, excellent from start to finish. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Highly recommended trader

Many Thanks

Comment

Bought PS2 game off Cartman, very friendly to deal with, game arrived incredibly quickly and was in mint condition.

Tip top! Glad to deal with again.

Comment

bought various items from Cartman and they arrived quickly with no fuss

the whole transaction was great

would definately deal with again

Jason

Comment

Bought a couple of games off cartman, both arrived very quickly and in immaculate condition.

cheers mate

Eddie G.

Comment

Excellent seller. Game arrived quickly in excellent condition. Cheers

Comment

Top trader - bought a game and it arrived in tip top condition and very quickly too.

Comment

Working...
                                X