No announcement yet.

Cartman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Trader, Great Comms, items despatched quickly and item well packaged and all that good stuff.

Recommended trader.

Kevin.

Comment

Brought MGS3 of him at a great price, arrived quickly and well package. Top trader.

Comment

Excellent seller,

item arrived quickly and was as described + well packaged.

Comment

Quick delivery as described and good comms.

Comment

Very firendly seller, Xbox packaged immaculately and in excellent condition. would definately do business with again.

Cheers

Comment

Bought an Xbox high def cable from Cartman, which arrived well packaged and in great condition. Comms were great too.

Cheers

Comment

Bought Zelda Minish Cap off cartman, well packaged and game in excellent condition. Would buy from again.

Comment

Bought a lovely Turqouise DS from Cartman, he delivered it quickly and threw in a free carry case. Top trader, thanks.

Comment

Excellent trader. Item was in mint condition and beautifully packaged, which is always important when its a GBA game. Highly Recommended.

Comment

I bought Fire Emblem - Sacred Stones off cartman, good packing & fast shipping. great service.

Comment

Bought a sealed copy of jump super stars, it arrived as described this morning. He sent the game out befre the cheque even cleared, well chuffed. Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought a new sealed UK PSP and Wipeout pure from Cartman.

Arrived day after posting and in top condition. A good price and a great seller who kept me well informed on everything only helped to sweeten the deal

Comment

top bloke very friendly indeed!

he had my silver modded ps2 from me, and even saved me the bother of posting by meeting me at work!

Comment

Top bloke, games arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks.

Comment

Bought 2 copies of Nintendogs from cartman, very pleased with the condition of them. Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X