No announcement yet.

Cartman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect New/Mint condition game arrived today. Nice fella to deal with.
    Cheers!!

Comment

Bought slimline PS2, arrived in good condition and nice and fast too!
      A gentleman and a scholar.

Comment

Bought a modded slimline PS2 from Cartman. It arrived quickly and really well packed. Excellent comms throughout. Ace

Comment

Bought DOA4. Arrived quickly and and as described. Thanks

Comment

Bought RRVI, posted quickly by recorded delivery as he stated he would. Excellent stuff.

Comment

Bought Brain Age from Cartman. Arrived ridiculously quickly, excellent comms and no nonsense. Great seller.

Comment

Bought Animal Crossing and it arrived lightning fast and in great condition. Superb Seller

Comment

Bought a game from Cartman, quick comms and game arrived in super quick time, can't say fairer than that

Comment

Finally managed to get to the post office to pick up my very nice US copy of Metroid Prime: Hunters from Cartman. It's in great nick and he sent it out very quickly (though the PO ballsed up the delivery at my end.. ). A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ REKOMENDID SELLAR GRATE TRADER!!!!!11, or something

Comment

Bought white PSP off this old chap, it came in Super Fast time the, the next day infact and was in perfect condition as advertised, this guy is one of the best traders ive delt with on NTSC quick and freindly comms too

cheers m8 i look forward to dealing with you again

Comment

Funnily enough I bought a White PSP off him as well arrived in fantastic condition as he said.

Comment

Just bought a PSP memory stick from Cartman.
                          It arrived today just as promised.
                          Cheers mate,
                          Rob.

Comment

I've bought more than one item from Cartma. Fast Great communication.

Cartman is simply too good

Comment

Bought ff12 off Adrian, good comms and quick delivery, recommended!

Comment

Bought a game from Cartman with no probs and in MINT condition!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X