No announcement yet.

Cartman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent seller, item arrived in great condition. Couldn't have asked for more .

Cheers

Comment

Bought F-Zero and a controller S from cartman...
      Very, very happy with the service... he didn't even have any trouble with my awkward posting demands
      Totally recommended. Cheers!

Comment

Bought Suikoden III from cartman and arrived quickly and with no problems.

Cheers

Comment

The Good - Games came very quickly.

The Bad - Japanese GBA and a Jiffy bag plus the post office eqauls sqaushed and creased boxes, even though I asked about packing them well. Emailed twice and PMs were ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by MD
            The Good - Games came very quickly.

The Bad - Japanese GBA and a Jiffy bag plus the post office eqauls sqaushed and creased boxes, even though I asked about packing them well. Emailed twice and PMs were ignored.
            You paid a fair price for a fair product, 7 squid for 2 GBA Games is more than reasonable. These cost me 3 Pounds to Post and Pack. Had I have placed them in a carton, would you have paid the extra to have them sent?

Would not recommend selling to MD, as I have stated in his Feedback Thread. Avoid.

Comment

If you had requested it then yes. Then again piece of cardboard to wrap the games in would have cost nothing and do jiffy bags cost ?2.30 where you live then....

Comment

ok back to topic brought a GC pad from cartman and am very pleased with the service he provided me

Comment

Bought an xbox from cartman. All as described and came to me in excellent condition. The packaging was comprehensive to say the least,

Would have no hesitation in dealing again.

Comment

The best seller on ntsc-uk. Nuff said.

Comment

Bought a modded silver PS2 from Cartman.

Arrived really quickly, and in great condition. Well packaged, and just as described.

A pleasure to do a trade with.

Comment

Brought ninja gaiden from cartman and once again i am very pleased with the service he supplied

Comment

i originally left my true feelings towards Cartman here, but after some follow up pm`s decided to let him off lightly

seeing his pathetic message on my feedback thought i`d restore what happened here

paid the SAME DAY ALONG WITH MY ADDRESS that i got a pm from him saying the goods were still available

2 weeks or so afterwards the goods finally arrive. thats after supplying my details at least 3 times and the seller admitting he completely forgot.

imho the seller should be added to the sticky re: sellers to avoid

in no way would i ever deal with him again , would warn all potential dealeres away from him and wish i`d never made an offer in the first place.

a complete disgrace to this forum , avoid ! ft:

Comment

Please read this thread to see what this twat is raving on about...

If you have a chance to deal with him, do not..

Grade A Arsehole

Comment

seeing as YOU were the person who forgot my stuff, after taking payment and my details then taking 2 weeks to post..

the asshole award definately goes to you kiddo...

you ****ed up and you wont take the blame just how sad and irresponsible are you? your own ignorance speaks for itself..

like i said earlier AVOID unless you want to be flamed for the sellers own ignorance and kept waiting because the kiddie forgets to send you things you have paid for..

easily the most pathetic person i have ever seen on any forum.. fool can probably be seen @ emuchina daily

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X