No announcement yet.

Cartman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't use these threads to wage personal arguments. PMs and visits to Uncle Mod are the answer here, not public fights

Anyway, none of the above applies to my transaction, which was flawless, supported by excellent comms that were packed full of detail and promptly responded to. The goods were a bargain, in immaculate condition and extremely well wrapped. All-in-all, one of the best rades I've made on here...and God knows i've made a few

So, many thanks to cartman.

Comment

recommended - quick service, good comms, well packaged.

Comment

Excellent Trader, very friendly and easy to deal with. VERY prompt delivery and quick turn around.

Olly.

Comment

my second transaction with Nips

another flawless one at that

my wario ware arrived in super minty tip top brand new sealed condition

all comms were excellent as normal and game was received super fast

thanks Adrian

Jason

Comment

What can I say

Brought a Crystal Xbox from Adrian over Easter. Excellently packed and delivered quickly.

Thanks very much.

Comment

Second transaction with this fine seller.

Goods arrived before he received my cheque,so must thank him for his trusting nature.

One of the best I have dealt with in recent times,

Once again,

Thank you 8)

Comment

Bought an X-Box scart lead from Adrian.
                It showed up before my cheque had bounced and was in its original packaging,which is no mean feat considering those crap Microsoft boxes.
                Bloody things.
                A fine member of the community!
                Thanks again china.
                Nick

Comment

Bought an SP from cartman. Fast delivery, faultless condition. Super excellent!

Comment

I bought a platinum Gamecube,wavebird and RGB lead from Adrian.

He is Polite, Replied to PM's fast and was considerate, the Gamecube was well packaged in excellent condition and delivered fast. Fantastic trader I highly recommend him.

Thanks

Comment

Bought an aqua ps2 from cartman, great communication and amazing packaging - would gladly buy again

Comment

Great trader, excellent communication skills, nice packaging -- couldn't ask for more. Cheers.

Comment

Good good

Comment

How much hardware does this guy sell?!?!

I bought a modded PS2 off him and got it within just a couple of days, well packed and very nice looking it is too, works a treat, so overall an excellent purchase from an excellent seller. Top notch service and PMs!

Comment

Another really good trade, the second time I have bought a console off him and both times have been hitch free!

Comment

Got the game quickly and in the condition stated (plus a bonus PA voucher )

Comment

Working...
                                X