Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid quickly, excellent comms.

Comment

Bought a brand new 40GB PS3 from Tak. Arrived quickly, as described and with great comms throughout. Couldn't ask for more. Highly recommended and hope to deal with again. A+

Thanks again, Jason.

Comment

first transaction with tak, and went very well, prompt payment, great comms etc, will trade with again no worrys

Comment

Tak bought an XBox VGA box off me. Paid straight away and PM'ed me when arrived to say all is well. Perfect transaction - thanks .

Comment

Top bloke, smooth transaction

Comment

Bought some Blu Ray discs from him. Sent the money late one day, they arrived first thing the next. Excellent service & comms, highly recommended.

Comment

Bluray for me too, arrived quickly mint condition. Spot on!

Comment

A premium seller. Arranged late one evening, paid for the next day, game arrived the day after. Excellent trader and would deal with instantly again.

Comment

Top seller. Posted the game out the same day I paid and I had it the next. A+

Comment

Package arrived less than 24 hours after the money was sent! Super fast! Zooooom!! :3 Communication was fast as well.

Comment

Tak sold me a DS game (DQ Rocket Slime).

PMs were fast and friendly, game arrived turbo speed, well packed and in A1 condition!

Fantastic trader, certainly buy from him again!

Cheers!

Comment

I bought 42 All-Time Classics for the DS which arrived a couple of days back. Perfect seller so would be happy to deal with again.

Comment

A highly recommended trader!

Bought two DS games from Tak, very reasonable prices, next day delivery, well packed and in perfect condition. what more can you ask for.

thanks

Eddie G.

Comment

Excellent buyer. Prompt payment, friendly comms. Thanks Tak

Comment

I'm very pleased with the Yoshi DS game I bought from Tak. Great prcie, amazingly fast delivery and in even better condition that I expected - thumbs up .

Comment

Working...
                                X