No announcement yet.

Tak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, excellant seller, recommendedd.

Comment

Bought a mint condition US Wipeout Pure from Tak, arrived quickly and well packed. Thanks.
      Last edited by johnkiddier; 30-04-2005, 12:06. Reason: poor spelling!

Comment

Great aftersales service. Bought a PS2 off him a couple of months ago, got broken probably due to me, but still fixed it for me free of charge. Top Class!

Comment

Bought Sin and Punishment. Got item very quick and was in mint condition. Many thanks

Comment

Excellent stuff - bought FFVII from Tak for a good price & he delivered it nice & quickly; no worries here at all

Comment

great stuff from tak
              super service,excellent!

Comment

Picked up a brand new XB360 from Tak. Everything was perfect, great seller!

thank you!

Comment

Helped me out with a couple of my wants.

Was honest, kind enough to send some pics and generally awesome.
                  Delivery was super fast too, and things were wrapped up nicely.(^_^)

Oh, and great comms too.

Absolutely Recommended!

Comment

Got a copy of F-Zero for the SFC from Tak, arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Thanks!

Comment

I bought FF Anthology (PS1) and Shadowrun (SNES) off Tak.. Games arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Packaging was awesome!!! Super smooth transaction.. Hope to deal with again!

Cheers,

eva-01

Comment

Bought a 360 from me. Super-prompt, no fuss buyer, lovely comms - highly recommended.

Comment

Tak sold me a DS screen protector. Came fast and stuff.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sold me a Jap 360/UK core mish-mash, great communications and came very well packed. Many thanks!

Comment

Quick payment and a great buyer. Thanks.

Comment

Hooked me up with a Live subscription. Very fast and helpful.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X