X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PGR3 arrived safe and sound.

Smooth as silk transaction.

Comment

bought hitman360 from tbm ... great deal.

Comment

Top bloke, friendly, quick payer, one of the best!!!1!!1

Comment

Sold me Klonoa 2 - arrived very quickly, well packaged and in fine condition.

Many thanks.

Comment

Fast turnaround and the perfect gent as always.

Thanks again

Comment

Again top seller. One of the best packaged games I have ever had sent to me and it could not have arrived any quicker.

You sir are a role model to any buyer or seller on these forums.

Comment

Another great buy from Keith. Sold me an N64 and games for a great price. It arrived quick, and in great condition. Cheers mate

Comment

Bought Everybody's Golf 4 from tbm and it arrived very fast, extremely well packaged.

Excellent communication throughout and a top bloke.

Cheers!

Comment

Some new additions to my N64 & DS collections. Another great purchase from Keith. Cheers mate

Comment

Great buyer, fast payment, very pleasant. Good lad!

Comment

Responded to my wants thread and sorted me out with some DS screen protectors. Thanks again!

Comment

Purchased a Wavebird from tbm, loads of fast and friendly PMs, item arrived well packed and quicklly.

Kept me informed too of the staus of things, so I knew just when to expect it!

Great seller, happily purchase from him again (infact this is actually my second purchase so you can't argue with that )

Cheers!!

Comment

Thanks! Case as described great value to! Good communication perfect Seller!

Comment

Excellent trader, wouldn't hesitate to use him again. Recommended

Comment

as always Keith is fantastic

item was better than described and packed really well

wouldnt hesitate to recommend to anybody

Comment

Working...
                                X