No announcement yet.

tbm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a bluray from the lad, excellent all round, aces ahoy!

Comment

Bought Ninja Gaiden 2 off of tbm - brilliant all they way through - top comms, well packaged and friendly to boot!

Comment

Top member to deal with, Mist blu-ray received next day.

Thanks

Comment

Always a first class service from my man TBM! aka 'The Boy Muzzer......' aka The Best Moderator' lol.........

Fast, packages stuff up very securely, and goods are always in minty fresh condition!

As Bleeders has moved on to better pasture........ TBM is now my number 1 recomended trader

Thanks again dude!

Comment

Bought Rhythm Tengoku Gold from tbm, fast delivery and was in mint condition, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Thanks

Comment

Bought The Departed bluray from tbm, fast dispatch, good comms throughout, well packaged and item nice and minty as described

Recommended!

Cheers

Comment

Bought a 360 game from tbm - fast delivery and expertly packaged.

Thanks again

Comment

I bought an American Gangster blu-ray which turned up really quickly and in perfect condition as is always the way.

Thanks Keith!!!

Comment

Bought SOCOM PS3 and it arrived safely in quick time and in as-described condition. Excellent comms throughout and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again mate!

Comment

Bought Wario Shake it Baby! offa TBM and it was a great price and sent quickly.
                      Many thanks fella!

Comment

bought assassins creed off tbm, great communication & friendly hope to deal again in the future .

thanks

Comment

Bought a blu-ray from tbm a while back. Arrived quickly... Cheers! A+

Comment

Bought 3 Blurays from tbm...top service as always, nice one mate

Comment

Bought both Kill Bill blurays from tbm, arrived nice and quickly! Many thanks

Comment

Bought a blu-ray from me - as usual, a no hassle trade. Cheers buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X