X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought some dvds off him arrived fast and in great condition to

cheers

Comment

Sold me VF5 with the boner disc and it was sent uber quickly with padded thingy and it was all spangly and mint.

Thankyou fella

Comment

Super Mario Sunshine US GC

Yet again, another fantastically smooth purchase. The game even got to me even though I managed to give him the wrong postcode.

Comment

My man delivers the good once again, a pleasure as always to deal with this trust worthy trader. Credit to the forum and i probably own more of his stuff now than he does lol!

Will happily trade with again in the future.

Thanks!

Comment

Got Gundam wavebird from him, no probs
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

What a guy! Sold me Super Paper Mario recently. *buys you virtual drink*

Comment

Top trader thanks again.

Comment

Bought Forza 2 from tbm and as usual was a totally flawless deal.

Recommended 100%

Comment

Bought Viva Pinata from tbm - game exactly as described. Good communication throughout transaction.

Would definitely deal with again!

Comment

Bought Crackdown from the big K and it was a trade of dreamy magnitude.

Thanksyouverymuch!

Comment

Purchased a Us Wii game from this nice fella - which he held onto for a few days whilst I got the dosh together.
                        Nice comms and very well packed.
                        Cheers
                        Paul

Comment

Bought Darkness 360 from Keith, and it arrived nice and fast, and in tip-top condition. Thanks a lot!

Comment

bought a 360 pad from tbm - arrived super quick, exceptionally packaged and as described. a pleasure

Comment

resi 4

Bought resident evil 4 off keith. Super quick delivery and excellent service. Top seller

Comment

Bought Zelda Wii, (NTSC) from TBM.

Perfect trade in every way. One of the boards top 5 traders I think.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X