No announcement yet.

tbm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith bought SoM off of me - very pleasant and understanding person to deal with No problems at all.

Thanks!

Comment

Top seller. Friendly, polite, very quick delivery, an all-round trustworthy guy. I bought a PSone off him and it arrived in perfect condition, really well wrapped. Very happy.

Comment

Excellent sale.

Very well packaged, bubble wrapped and then jiffybagged, recorded post.

Wipeout Pure all for ?20 inclusive.

Good contact throughout sale, will definately look out for stuff from Keith.

Comment

Magnificent transaction with the wayward-R+B-star-monikered man. SNES game arrived in awesome packaging, in better condition than I was expecting. Absolutely first class and very good comms to boot.

Comment

sold him ikaruga, nice friendly chappy!

Comment

Got God Of War from TBM, super service as always.

Comment

As ever, top class deal with Keith - friendly PMs, super-fast payment, top notch all round

Comment

Excellent service all round. Especially the speed of delivery.

Cheers mate.

Comment

thatboymurray sorted me out for an xbox live headset. Fast, friendly and efficient, a perfect deal. Many thanks maha!

Comment

A good seller that's for sure.

Comment

I bought Minish Cap from tbm- game arrived very well packed and quick as. A pleasure to deal with throughout. Cheers mate

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from me. Without doubt, one of the very best traders on here- always a pleasant and painless transaction whether buying or selling. Cheers

Comment

Great buyer is our Keith, paid very quickly for Michigan.

Top fella.

Comment

Another smooth-as-you-like deal with Keith for Ace Combat 04. Always a pleasure.

Cheers

Comment

I bouhgt Mystical Ninja SNES, smooooth deal, highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X