No announcement yet.

Kron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a GBA game off Matt. Game was in excellent condition, packaging was superb, price was spot on and he's a nice guy when it comes to the PM's - a pleasure to deal with. Thanks dude

Comment

Flawless trader - bought 2 GBA games from Matt & his mate Steve. Great comms throughout, games were well packaged and quick delivery. Thoroughly recommended and a credit to ntsc-uk!

Comment

Excellent trader - games were sent mere hours after I had paid for them, will definately deal again!

Comment

Bought a GC game from him and It came two days after I sent payment in a very nice package!! Recommended!

Comment

Also dealt with Matt and his mate, excellent trader, and very friendly from start to finish.

Comment

I bought a couple of games from Kron, they arrived just as described and well packaged. Good comms too.

Recommended

Comment

Bought f-zero, great condition (still sealed!) quick turnaround, recommended.

Comment

Very, very quick payment and prompt comms-Nice one m8! Hope to deal with you again

Comment

Swift payment, and general swiftness all round.

to summarise...

swift!

Comment

yet another smooth as silk deal with matt, super-fast payment & top notch comms all the way.

highly recommended

tbm.

Comment

Super quick delivery, and the SNES i bought was in top condition - and very nicely packaged.

Always responds quickly to pm's too.

Thanks

Comment

Great to deal with. Paid within minutes of agreeing a price for Le Mans 24 Hours. Fantastic freindly communication too. HIGHLY recommended

Comment

Where are my manners?
                            Bought a mint copy of ikaruga for a bargain price. Highly friendly chap and superb deal

Comment

another smooth as silk deal with matt, many thanks mate

tbm.

Comment

Sold Kron a PS2 game. Payment arrived very quickly, friendly guy to deal with . Top banana

Comment

Working...
                                X