No announcement yet.

Destrukticor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I traded two JP Saturn games (incl. 4 MB ram carts) with Destrukticor. Both sets arrived quickly and were very well packaged. Plus, PMs were very friendly troughout. Thanks for a great deal, mate! I'd be happy to trade with you again...

Comment

Sold me Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, well packaged, friendly chap. Cheers!

Comment

Sold me a faceplate. Swift del, minty item, lovely seller.

Comment

sold me a 360 pad, great price, quick delivery, well packaged, very, very happy!

Comment

360 harddrive, good price and delivery

Comment

Sold me a PSP memory stick after I posted a wanted ad, great to deal with

Comment

Bought a Memory Stick off him, arrived promptly and well packaged, many thanks.

Comment

Brought a GC game from him, arrived quickly and good condtion. Good dealing with him

Comment

Sold me a GC game. Arrived quick in minty condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Sold me a 360 headset cheap when I had need. Awesome, cheers mush.

Comment

Picked up a couple of 360 games from Destrukticor. The games are in great condition, arrived next day and all at a cracking price. Thanks as always dude

Comment

As above really, games sent asap and in top nick and at great price.
                          Would deffo trade with again.

Comment

I sold destrukticor my Xbox 360 HD DVD player. Friendly communication, quick payment, no problems at all. 100% recommended trader!

Comment

bought a wii off him arrived fast and even added some gc games extra at no charge

cheers

Comment

Bought Excite Truck for the Wiiiiii.

Paid instantly. Sir, you are a fellow of the highest calibre.

Comment

Working...
                                X