No announcement yet.

Destrukticor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a load of Gamecube games off Destrukticor, all arrived quickly and as described. Recommended

Comment

Sold Mr Destrukticor a sealed PS3 pad. No problems at all with payment and nice friendly comms.

Thanks

Comment

Bought Zelda TP wii from Destrukticor, as described and quick delivery if it were not for RM's strike. Will definitely deal with again!

Comment

Bought Heavenly Sword excellent package and comms, Good Stuff cheers mate

Comment

bought oblivion on 360, quick postage and good fast comms!!

Comment

Bought a PS3 + Games etc, arrived quickly well packaged and great communication throughout. Thanks alot

Comment

Bought Forza 2 X360 - as described, good comms no problems

Thanks mate

Comment

Bought a DS and CycloDS, came as described. Recommended trader.

Comment

A really nice person to deal with. Many thanks.
                    Bought US Excite Truck.

Comment

He sold me PGR4, was friendly to deal with and provided an excellent service.
                      Many Thanks.

Comment

I bought Tomb Raider Anniversary & Trauma Center from Destrukticor both games arrived in mint condition and very well packed. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought a US Wii bundle of Destruckticor. Great communication and arrived when he said it would in great condition. Highly recommended.

Comment

Answered my plea for help in the wanted forum, had it delivered the next day. Very good!

Comment

Destrukticor sold my Cod4 360. Brilliant service.-thanks

Comment

sold me a psp game,mint condition and quick delivery,

many thanx mate

Comment

Working...
                                X