No announcement yet.

Destrukticor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good trader, swapped his PSP for my DS Lite, very smooth transaction,great contact and fast postage.

A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Top lad

Bought SSBB and a Wii Freeloader off me.

Paid quickly, very friendly to deal with, no issues whatsoever. Thanks very much mate!

Comment

bought Burnout Paradise, havent had a chance to try it, but looks great

always good, never a bother

thanks pal

Comment

Had SSBB and Freeloader. Arrived in quick time, excellent trader and nice chap to boot. Shame he supports them down the motorway, mind.

Comment

bought a ds everything in great condition and fast delivery kept me informed all the way
            Last edited by mini0ne; 24-05-2008, 19:04. Reason: spelling

Comment

He sold me a copy of Lego Indy and was a pleasure to deal with throughout, game arrived quickly and in top order.
              Cheers.

Comment

Sold me a wii game which arrived in double quick time.

Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sold me Smash Bros, turned up nice and quickly. Many thanks

Comment

Bought a Psp from me.
                    Paid instantly
                    Excellent comms
                    Top Bannana trader

Comment

Bought a fighting stick for me PS3 from this gent. Nice easy transaction, top bloke, good stuff!

Comment

nabbed Fable 2 off him, all went very smoothly, couldn't be better.

ta muchly.

Comment

I bought Rock Band2, Burnout Paradise, Banjo Threeie and Dead Space off Destrukticor.

They arrived fast, no problems.

Comment

Well i went on a mission from Manchester over to Nottingham to meet Dylan in person to pick up my ION 360 Drum Rocker as part of our swap deal(for my Pal WII setup),and it was a pure pleasure to meet him ,have a chat and cup of tea and complete our swap,we even went halfs o the petrol money.

So all i can say is THANK YOU Dylan for making me so welcome and i look forward to trading with you again mate in the future..One of the best for sure on here.

Daz.

Comment

Bought a DSi from him, turned up very quickly, no problems here, thanks!

Comment

Sold me a sfiv pad, well packaged and v fast delivery. Brilliant, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X