X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP came my way very quickly as usual.

Great stuff.

Comment

Bought Assassin's Creed 2 from Destrukticor, he sent the game out lightning fast and I received it the next day, couldn't be faster!
      Cheers!

Comment

Bought DJ Hero from Destrukticor, received it the next day.

Thanks

Comment

bought a DSi from Destrukticor, flawless deal

Comment

Bought Dantes Inferno from Destrukticor, it game well packed and in mint condition.

Comment

Bought a TE Fightstick off Destrukticor was a perfect purchase. Good price, stick is virtually brand new, posted straight away and used special delivery.

Comment

Bought some MS Points off the man here, and he gave me the code instantly upon payment. The amount of positive feedback here speaks for itself.

Top notch!

Comment

Sold me a copy of Alan Wake. Came fast, as described, great trader.

Comment

Bought a wireless adapter off of Destruckticor all came as expected and well packaged.

Cheers

Comment

Sold me a minty mint sealed copy of Dance Central which turned up well quick (especially cosidering the xmas post) and was well packed up too. 10/10 .

Comment

Sold me a couple of 360 games, speedy delivery, mint condition, no problems.

Comment

Sold me Red Dead Redemption 360.

Mint - greta price, well packed and sent quickly. Perfect.

Comment

Sold me a PSP, great price, posted quick, nice guy too.
                            Cheers pal!

Comment

Bought one of them shiny new 360 controllers with the rotating d-pads off Destrukticor - sorted out the sale with quick & helpful comms, got it posted out very quick and I received it safe and sound shortly after. Comes highly recommended, cheers!

Comment

got a smashing zombrex dead rising 2 from this guy, very happy

Comment

Working...
                                X