No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely first class seller. Well packed, very prompt delivery and excellent communication. Cheers.

Comment

Good old Charlie, I mean Geoff.

Great and reliable trader.

Also a **** hot Pro Evo player

Comment

once again great service, brought god of war from him and was sent straight away and well packaged, thanks again

Comment

always good to deal with this guy, flawless to the point its like taking a dump! Smoothness is everything! Use him he's good!

Comment

Absolutely fantastic member of NTSC. This guy is a gentleman and a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Is this the biggest feedback thread on here?! I doubt I am adding anything that hasnt already been said already.

I sold him a SNES game and he was quick with PMs, fast at paying and friendly. Many thanks!

Comment

Bought a copy of Meteos from Geoff - he posted the game even though I was unable to pay him right away - top geezer and comes with a solid-gold recommendation from me.

Comment

Superb seller - bought Viewtiful Joe DS from him which arrived very quickly and in mint condition.

Top stuff!

Comment

Once again, superb seller. Very friendly and next day delivery. Superb, cheers.

Comment

Bought 3 n64 games of him arrived fast in good condition well packed to cheers

Comment

Another flawless transaction with Geoff, pleasure dealing with.

Comment

Bought Rub Rabbits from him, it arrived super-fast! A pleasure to deal with and very friendly PMs. Would definitely trade with him again.

Comment

Excellent trader, lovely quick payment, a credit to ntsc. Polite PM's and paid something towards P&P, a true gent, and a fine example for others to follow.

J.

Comment

Bought WE10 from him he was very polite and friendly and the game was rapped up nice and safe. I look forward to dealing with him again in the future

Comment

bought new super mario brothers DS off the chap, great comms and super speed delivery, extremely well packaged, real cheap too! Would trade again undoubtedly!

Comment

Working...
                                X