X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another perfect deal with geoff

tbm.

Comment

A new deal with Geoff, this time he was buying from me. Instant payment and polite PM's. A perfect trader.

C_S

Comment

Purchased Sengoku Ace from Geoff, item came next day - packed better than amazon - Charming pms.
        An all round top chap
        Cheers

Comment

He bought a game off of me, can't remember which one, but still friendly to deal with.

top man.

Comment

Bought "Another Code (DS)" from Geoff, game arrived next day and was extremely well packaged. Highly recommended seller.

Comment

Bought gba game from geoff,arrived well packed and in top condition.Would be more than happy to trade with him again.Exellent.

Comment

Purchased a job lot of Saturn games, they all arrived very quickly and in great condition, would deal with again.

Many Thanks

Langley

Comment

Perfect! Sold me some PS2 game in minty condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Geoff is a superb trader, not only was he friendly and polite, payment was very prompt, perfect.

Thank you Geoff

Comment

Bought 2 saturn games from me. Perfect. Friendly, polite, immediate payment, immediate replies, just perfect. Hope you like the games

Comment

Bought a Saturn game from me, easy transaction. Top notch, enjoy the game

Thanks,
                        Will

Comment

Bought Nanostray from Geoff, came wrapped up in incredible amounts of bubble wrap, superbly packaged and very quick too. Thanks a lot mate!

Comment

Castlevania SOTN sent quickly in great packaging to keep it mint.

Many thanks.

Comment

Excellent quick service.

Paid on the thursday, had my game by saturday.

Pleasure doing business!

Comment

Bought Guardian Heroes from me. Another excellent deal. Enjoy the game!

Comment

Working...
                                X