No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps the coolest DVD packaging ever? Who knows, but as always a perfect trade.

GeoffD is one of the boards best traders, but I guess you worked that out already.

Ta mate.

Comment

Bought a couple of HD DVD's from Geoff, arrived very quickly and well packaged. Many thanks

Comment

Awesome. Bought Dead Rising from Geoff, turned up the next day, new and sealed. Thanks a lot mate

Comment

bought earth defence force off him arrived quickly and minty condition (Sealed)

Comment

Another top trade with Geoff.

Ta' fella

Comment

Bought a US PS2 game from Geoff, arrived al light speed. Top, top chap.

Comment

Another fine deal with my man Geoff 'heavy' D. Thumbs up as always.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Ordered three Blu Ray's from Geoff.
                  He is officially faster than the speed of light. Everything was in such lovely minty mint condition.
                  I love Geoff.

Comment

Got a blu-ray off Geoff D, arrived quickly. Ta much

Comment

Bought PGR4 from Geoff - Good comms and quick delivery.

Cheers mate

Comment

Bought Spiderman Trilogy on Blu Ray from Geoff. Arrived the following day with great comms throughout. Highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

Thanks, Jason.

Comment

For a change, I bought from Geoff rather than sold stuff to him - as reliable a seller as he is a buyer! Well packaged, sent nice and quick as well.

Cheers mate,
                          Tony

Comment

Bought two films from Geoff - Well packed (one still sealed!), very fast postage as well. Very impressive

Comment

Bought a US PS3, blu rays and games from Geoff. All arrived in immaculate condition and very well packaged. Geoff was outstanding during the buying period, with excellent communications. All items where posted the day the bank transfer completed, arriving the next day! Superb purchase all round!

Comment

Bought about a million Blu Ray's from Geoff, causing my wallet to weep and my girlfriend to promptly explode from the holiday money I spent.

Why you should buy from Geoff:
                                NOBODY IN THE WORLD IS FASTER. Now, I speculate that Geoff possibly..
                                *delivers everything by hand.
                                *lives inside a postbox.
                                *or, is in fact Santa.

Comment

Working...
                                X