No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought three games off Geoff, really well packaged, quickly posted, even threw in a freebie. Get bonus!

Comment

Another perfect deal with the man Geoff.

Sold me a couple of PS2 games for an ourageously-cheap price and they arrived very quickly, well-packed and in great condition.

Thanks again.

Comment

fantastic experience

i bought electroplankton (US), starfox (US) and dai gassou band brothers expansion off Geoff.

they arrived in amazon-style hard cardboard packaging. it was even more hardcore than amazon's and had pre-made labels and everything! to top it off, they arrived within 24 hours.

nothing but wholehearted recommendation :-)

Comment

Excellent seller. Sold me DMCry Jp PS2 for pennies, and it was mint.
          Fast delivery, top bloke.

Comment

Got me some Outrun goodness from the kind gentleman. Delivered with haste...recieved with valour.

Thanks GeoffD

Comment

what can i saw that hasnt been said before

the most professional packing i've seen from a private seller

heck i had to put a piece of the package to open it - thought a parachute was going to deploy

anyway bought elevator action returns and Ico and both are in great condition - honestly the best ?22 i've ever spent

My bargain of 2007

Comment

Geoff Sent me Silent hill 2 for FREE!!!!!!!!!

Top banana it arrived the following day!

Nice friendly bloke and hopefully I can buy some stuff from him in the future.

Cheers Jonathan

Comment

Yet another perfect transaction with Geoff. This time for Killer7.

Great price, comms, packaging, and ultra-quick delivery as usual. An absolute pleasure to deal with.

Cheers

Comment

Another smooth sale with Geoff here, one of the best! Goods arrived safe and in very good time, ie next day lol!

Trusted and reccomended!

Thanks,

Comment

Put up a whole load of Japanese Cube games and held onto till Zelda for me till I checked my nephew still wanted it.

Paid for it in the afternoon and it arrived the next day.

Really amazing service and probably the best trader I have ever dealt with.

Really really appreciate it mate

Comment

Same here. Next day delivery,after paying the previous afternoon.

A scholar and a gent.

Comment

This time I bought a Gamecube game off Geoff and it arrived the next day! Well packed and in lovely condition.

Thanks again.

Comment

Paid for two Cube titles on Monday and received them Tuesday morning. Quickest ever turnaround. Mint condition too.

Thanks again Geoff

Comment

Bought a cube game off Geoff and it arrived safe and sound. Good communication and really friendly guy. I look forward to playing it, thanks!

Comment

Got F-Zero GX from Geoff. Well packed and super fast.

Top chap - thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X