No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 game bought and delivered at the speed of light.

It's Geoff.

It's perfect.

Comment

Amazing seller. Paid for Okami Soundtrack yesterday morning, recieved it today. Nicely packaged, and the item is lovely.

Many thanks dude!

Comment

Ace seller, fast delivery and top packaging - thanks!

Comment

Sold me Condemned on the 360, great communications, fast and packaged well enough to embarass most online retailers.

Thanks very much

Comment

Sold me Twilight Princess...awesome all the way. Great stuff!

Comment

Geoff sold me Resident Evil 4 and sent it before my payment had even cleared! Recieved it today very well packaged. Hes very friendly to deal with aswell - a pleasure doing business

Comment

Great seller, item sent within hours inside packaging even the Royal Mail couldn't damage. Many thanks.

Comment

Bought Flags Of Our Fathers HD-DVD from Geoff. It arrived very quickly. Top bloke.

Comment

Bought Matrix HD-DVD box set from Geoff, delivered next day. Cheers!

Comment

Geoff is quite simply the best trader I've ever dealt with. I bought SF:Anniversary for a ridiculously cheap price and he posted it minutes later, in super packaging and I received it the next morning. He is a star, thanks

Comment

GeoffD.com strikes again! Sealed, bargain price and very professionally packaged. Don't think he even waited for my bank transfer to arrive. AAAA+++

Stroller.

Comment

Game received quickly and as described. A pleasure to do business with. A+

Comment

Game came quickly, very good condition and well packaged.

many thanks

Comment

Bought Hellboy on BluRay from this chap, excellent packaging & condition.

Two thumbs up from me!

Comment

Got my Zelda guide from him, great comms and sent it straight away, thanks mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X