No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another superb deal with geoff. paid super quick & comms were first class all the way thru.

highly recommended

tbm.

Comment

Bought a couple of SNES games off Geoff. Items were received quickly, well packaged and in great nick. A pleasure doing business with you mate.

Comment

Lovely quick delivery, nice chap

Comment

another top sale to geoff, many thanks

tbm.

Comment

top trader v good sale...cheers mate!

Comment

groovy Band Brothers sale, posted immediately; it arrived the next day

Comment

Fast payment, friendly pms - even when I thought he was ignoring me!

Cheers
                Tony

Comment

Hi!

In summary:

-Good price on the Game.
                  -Fast and friendly reponse to PM
                  -Bought the game, and it arrived the next day!

I would 100% buy from Geoff again, and suggest other do the same!

(Unless I'm after the sale! :P)

Cheers

C_S

Comment

Bought a GBA game from him yesterday afternoon, it arrived this morning. Great stuff thanks, a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Excellent buyer. Very polite. Immediate payment

Comment

Great trader, sent game same day and arrived the next day, many thanks

Comment

Splendid seller, games arrived next day and were very well packed.

Couldn't ask for more

Comment

Excellent brought wipeout pure PSP got next day great guy will deal with again no probs

Comment

Superb, brought a copy of Kingdom Hearts. Rapid delivery and was in excellent condition. Highly recommended.

Thanks again, Jason.

Comment

Hubba Hubba!

Bought a copy of Catch Touch Yoshi off this chap - the game arrived the next day in more-than-minty-fresh condition!

Needless to say, I'm very pleased with the transaction and Geoff gets a big 'REKOMENDED' badge from me, made out of an old cereal box and coloured with my bestest crayons.

Comment

Working...
                                X