No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Weeds and Flowerz on Blu-Ray from Geoff D, Super fast, excellent comms throughout and top lad!! A+++

Comment

Bought GBA FF6 off me paid instantly, recommended!

Comment

As above on a Wii game - very fast payment and nice comms.
        Cheers

Comment

As above again! Great seller, great comms and really fast dispatch. Thanks!

Comment

Amazing, bought a game at 4pm and it was on my doormat the next morning. Great price, and very pleasurable comms. Much love!

Comment

Bought Trauma Centre on the Wii. Turned up prompt. What a guy!!

Comment

Always a pleasure dealing with Geoff. He does motivate me too

Thumbs up I say!
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought game yesterday, arrived today. Very well packaged. Great comms. A pleasure to deal with.

Cheers!

Paul

Comment

Brought Skate off geoff, great comms, well packaged.

aaron

Comment

Bought Silent Hill 3, was brand new as described, well packaged and turned up quickly.

Comment

Bought DMC4 off of Geoff and the sale was a pleasure from start to finish.

Many thanks Geoff

Comment

Bought a bunch of Gamecube games from Geoff - fast postage, packed well, all in excellent condition and friendly comms to boot! Cheers mate.

Comment

I bought a brand new and sealed gamecube game for a really good price, it was well packaged and delivered quickly. A great transaction and a top recommendation for Geoff from me!

Comment

Bought 3 US cube games off Geoff for, get this, a tenner!!! Really well packed and prompt delivery. Good stuff

Comment

Another 5 skulls out of 5!
                                Bought a couple of Gamecube games off Geoff. They came very fast and were packed very well. Great comms. A flawless transaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X