No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Chaos Field and Chibi Robo for the GC from Geoff, came straight away and well packed.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a PSP with 3 games from Geoff, very quick to get it in the post, good comms and excellently packed. Top chap, would definitely deal with again!

Comment

Purchased the Metal Gear Graphic Novel on PSP from Geoff, fast and friendly comms, item sent exceptionally quickly, arrived quickly and in packaging (as I told Geoff himself!) that far exceeded that of many an online retailer!

100000/10 for Geoff Certainly buy from him again

Comment

Bought: Castlevania, Patapon & God of War for PSP. Great communication and faster than light delivery. Top Seller. AAA++++

Comment

bought smash brow brawl from Geoff. Deal done yesterday morning. went out of his way to send the game recorded same day. arrived today in excellent packaging (brother who received it said it was like receiving something from amazon it was that good) and in mint condition. cant get better than that.

highly recommended.

Comment

Another flawless transaction with Geoff. I bought Radiant Silvergun this time. It arrived mega fast and is in perfect condition too.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Another great deal with Mr D - bought Burning Rangers & Silhouette Mirage and the both came like they had been preserved since 19whenever!

cheers

Comment

Bought Guardian Heros US Off Geoff D Excellent Price and communications. Highly Recommended

Cheers !

Jordz

Comment

Bought MGS4 from Geoff and he posted it next day in excellent packaging. Comms were prompt and friendly too. Top seller

Comment

Happily sold me Einhander in the best way possible.

Comment

Good old Geoff sold me Sega Superstars Tennis. Everything was perfect.

Now I can have fun whacking tennis balls into Zombies! Yay!

Comment

Bought Silent Hill off of Geoff and it cannot fault the sale.

Another perfect transaction. Many thanks

Comment

Bought a DS game off me in a flawless trade.

If I had a Nintendo style Seal of Approval, I would award him it without a second thought.

Thanks again

Comment

Sent me a PS2 game via the freebies thread, in excellent condition. Thanks mate

Comment

I bought a Saturn bundle from Geoff, great communication and fast delivery. A pleasure to deal with as always. Thank you. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X