No announcement yet.

(Wavey) Pavey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought DMC4 on Friday Night off Nick, Arrived packaged to perfection on Monday morning !

Couldn't ask for a smoother transaction

Cheers Nick

Comment

Purchased a 360 wireless network adapter off this chap and had no problems whatsoever. Would deal with again. Cheers!

Comment

Bought Metroid Prime 3 from me, received payment very quickly, great buyer.

Comment

NP bought some Cast games off me. Easy pleasant transaction.

Top guy!

Comment

Bought a wavebird off him came within a day or so top stuff thanks.

Comment

I put in my wanted thread that I was after some U.S. plastic snes cart covers, and Nick was nice enough to come up with the goods. They were delivered promptly and there was no fuss at all.
              5 Skulls out of 5

Comment

I had a wanted thread going for Shenmue, and Nick sold me his.

He was very friendly in PM's and very accommodating; He sent the package off before the payment even arrived with him! When it arrived it was amazingly well packaged, with serval layers of bubble wrap and other protective soft stuff (took me five minutes or so to unwrap).

Amazing trader. thankyou very much!
                Last edited by Malc; 02-04-2008, 18:16.

Comment

Bought two ps2 games off Nick (after requesting FFX & X-2 in wanted thread), overall nice guy to deal with and speedy delivery and in perfect condition! Thanks

Comment

great buyer. paid quickly and kept me up to date with everything via pm. recommended

tbm.

Comment

Bought 2 Dreamcast games from Nick.

Good seller as 21 pages of feedback would suggest!

Great comms and would definitely recommend!

Comment

Brought an xbox game from Mr Pavey Nick aka Nick Pavey aka Wavey Pavey here and he was most impressed by the speed and quality of his service.

Will happily trade with again in the future!

Thanks again mate!

Comment

Friendly and reliable seller, thanks a lot!

Comment

Bought a RGB modded white n64 from Nick. Excellent comms and quick delivery too. All round excellence.

Comment

Bought US N64 Super Smash Bros from Nick - arrived very well packaged and exactly as described Very nice guy to deal with too

Comment

Bought sonic adventure and silent hill 4 from Nick, games are in mint condition, a perfect transaction as always

Thanks a million
                                Rosey

Comment

Working...
                                X