No announcement yet.

(Wavey) Pavey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick sold me a handful of boxed N64 games, all in great condition. Great seller, would deal with again.

Comment

bought an N64 game, came well packaged and in mint condition, cheers

Comment

Bought a copy of Dead Space from Nick and it came super quick in top top condition. Cheers buddy!

Comment

Bought a U.S copy of Killer 7 for the PS2 came in minty fresh nick and good timing.
          Cheers pal.
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

I bought a strategy guide from WavePavey which arrived with no hassle at all. He did me a great deal on it too. Great seller.

Comment

Fast payment and friendly comms.....again!

Comment

Bought a spice Cube from Nick in superb condition, good comms and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks.

Comment

I bought Mobile Light Force 2 from Wavey. A pleasure to trade with and the game was very packaged for deilvery. Thanks again.

Comment

Sold him Raiden Fighters Aces for Cash and Ninja Town. Got the cash at once and the game quickly. Friendly PMs too. Thanks.

Comment

He sent me his copy of Fable, for which he didn't even charge.

A legend. Thanks Nick

Comment

As usual, another hassle-free sale to Nick. Cheers buddy, Tony.

Comment

Great buyer sold him a 360 pad came down in person to pickup nice guy, nice bike!

Comment

Bought a 360 from Nick. Top transaction as always.

Superb!!!

Comment

Sold him a JPN 360. Arranged well and no problems even though he was abroad at the time! Cheers mate!

Comment

Nick fixed my broken Japanese 360 and fitted a new fan, now it glows green, awesome!
                                His service is highly recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X