No announcement yet.

g-funk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheers buddy!! far cry and fifa for 50 notes, why bother going to high street stores:P

Comment

Bought PSP and 1GB memory card from g-funk, item was as described, good comms and well packaged.

Would definitely deal with again.

Comment

another deal with Gordon

bought my spare metroid prime hunters/pinball - i cant remember

actually forgot about payment but when i asked what was happening he paid within minutes

always friendly with good comms

Comment

Sold me a 360 RGB lead, It arrived quickly as always.
          Great lead, great price, great trader.
          Ithankyou.

Comment

bought a 360 faceplate off him, arrived well wrapped and in perfect condition, cheers

Comment

Ouendan arrived in mint condition

Thanks mate
              Carl

Comment

Bought Metroid Pinball on DS, arrived v next day as new

Thanks mate
                (dont forget to leave feedback for me too)

Comment

Bought a DS Lite from g-funk. It was delivered quickly in mint condition and was very well packaged. Excellent trader.

Comment

Bought Mario Kart DS from g-funk and it came the next day. Super quick and in mint condition. Cheers matey.

Comment

Bought Mario Kart DS UK off g-funk, came very quickly and well packaged.

Cheers

Comment

bought a great loco roco shirt off g-funk and it was dispatched fast and without any problems

great seller highly recommended

Comment

Got an HD drive from G-Funk. Mega service!!! If this guy is seling something, buy it. Doesnt matter if you need it, just buy it to marvel at the service

Comment

G sold me a couple of the Lost Planet Mech toy things.

Arrived well packed, quickly and being the nice chap that he is because he couldn't post them the initial day he said, he bumped the delivery up from recorded to special to compentsate!

What more can be said, great trader, nice chap and I would certainly purchase from him again!

The only downside being I can't find a use for the classic line 'Suffer like G did'

Top Trader, will get more of my money in the future I am sure

Comment

Top man here. Great items, shipped fast. Thumbs up
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sold me... something...cough... arrived quickly, mint condition!

Comment

Working...
                                X