X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Halo 360 from Gordon. Arrived well packaged and as described. A+

Cheers mate.

Comment

g-funk sold me some items at the end of last month.

There was an initial lack of communication, and when my chaser PM's went unanswered I thought I might have a problem. However, g-funk was able to eventually rectify the situation and get the items to me and thus turn a negative situation into a positive one.

Thanks

Comment

Bought a PS3 for a friend. Great service from g-funk, excellent comms and (with short notice) he managed to get it delivered for the holiday weekend. Many thanks

Comment

Bought a copy of Dark Sector from g-funk.

Paid Sunday and the game arrived well packaged & as described on Tuesday morning! What more could you ask for?

Two thumbs up

Comment

He sold me a Rainbow Six Vegas 2 faceplate and also threw in a RSV2 t-shirt because of a (v.slight) delay in posting which was very generous and much appreciated.
            Friendly comms a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

What a diamond fella, he sent me a humungous box of game paraphanalia by courier to use as prizes in a charity raffle at work!

There was so much more than I was expecting and he did it all off his own back.
              Fantastic!

Comment

Bought Rock Band from him. Helped me meet up with him to finalise the purchase. Excellent comms all the way till the cash was parted with.

Thanks again mate.

Comment

Had an R4DS off G-Funk. He gave me the wrong paypal address - I sent money to that one and it went unclaimed - he noticed the mistake and sent the item even before I had a chance to send funds to the correct account. So basically the lad is a class act and I recieved the goods in excellent condition. Cheers!

Comment

Bought New Super Mario Bros from the big G the other day, he gave me a bargainous price and delivered it quickly. Top man!

Comment

sold me a cool t-shirt ... thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the shirt pal

Comment

I bought the Windwaker from g-funk and it arrived just as described.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Sold me a jpn gba game, lovely, very pleased

Comment

purchased JP Mario Kart & Gun Valkyrie and they came really fast in perfect condition. Thanks

Comment

Got a lovely Blue Dragon faceplate from Mr Funk, arrived in a timely manner and was in superb condition, also sent me a bonus faceplacte for free. Many thanks, excellent seller and communication

Comment

Working...
                                X