good pm's
    top work fella

Comment

Never get bored trading with this guy!!1 XD

One of the best!!1

Comment

1st rate!!! Sold me a DS in minty mint condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought Metal slug advance from him, quick delivery and good comms, a great seller!

Comment

Bought Vampire : Darkstalkers collection for the jp PS2. Game was mint condition and well packed. Super stuff as always.

Comment

Bought Xbox pad, Good comms & item as described. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought Shutokou Battle X from me. Nice guy to trade with, friendly PMs followed by a swift payment. Would deal with again.

Comment

Dealt with Andy a few times, always brilliant, thanks for mem card and good price, cheers mate,

Comment

Bought a Saturn Virtua Stick and it arrived quickly, excellently packaged and in the condition described. Thanks!

Comment

Sold him Chromehounds w/faceplate. Very quick payment, good communication, no problems at all. Highly recommended trader

Comment

Dealt with dvdx2 a few times now,never any problems. Paid quickly for my biohazard joypad. Cheers!

Comment

did a wee trade with Andrew recently

one of my goodies traded against Radilgy and cash

cash arrived immediately and Radilgy arrived the next day

a few deals now with Andrew and as usual no bother

ta!

Comment

This lad made my christmas, sorted me out with a chromehounds faceplate. I bet father christmas wouldnt have got me one, the fat auld sod!

super fast postage and ace packing too, thanks!

Comment

Sold me Dino Crisis 3 which arrived in double-quick time. Always a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers

Comment

bought a mint sfc jr and games.everything as stated.absolutely fantastic packaging with quick delivery and good comms.

a credit to this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X