No announcement yet.

dvdx2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold a psone game to dvdx2, good guy, quick payment and friendly. Excellent buyer.

Comment

Another great trade - quick payment, friendly comms, great stuff

Comment

Sold a PCE title to the guy, paid fast, pm'ed fast... Probably drives fast too

Comment

Bought a PlayStation game from me. Superfast payment and a pleasure to deal with as usual.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a HDMI switcher and cable from dvdx2. Very quick delivery and a good job on the wrapping. Items in great condition as well. Thanks again.

Comment

another flawless deal, many thanks

tbm.

Comment

I bought a sixaxis pad, fast delivery and in excellent condition

Comment

Posted saying I'd take a Dodonpachi: Dai Ou Jou poster off him. One day later and it was in my hands, in top notch condition.

Pleasure to deal with too, highly recommended!

Comment

Andy bought one of my VSHG's. What a nice chap

Comment

Great seller. Purchased a Blu Ray off him arrived within 2 days very well packed and in great condition.

Comment

Great buyer, cheers again!

Comment

Bought Castlevania on the N64 from me. Fast payment and excellent comms. Highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

Thanks again.

Comment

Sold me Runark on the Japanese megadrive, good comms, quick delivery, thanks mate

Comment

Sold Mr DVD my sealed copy of Project Sylpheed on the 360.

Paid with haste & friendly throughout.

Great guy to deal with

Neil

Comment

Bought a Jap copy of AC4 from DVDx2.

Came in lighting speed, well packaged and at a great price.

Good comms the whole way. Would deffo trade with this dude again.

A+!

Comment

Working...
                                X