Clear All

this time i bought from Steve

i got his us metroid prime gamecube pak and minna no golf

for what seems like an amazing price

a great seller to add to his great buyer status

overall a very friendly chap

thanks

Comment

Bought Hellboy UMD off of this fine gent.

Item arrived quickly and he was a pleasure to deal with

Many thanks

Comment

Bought a US PSTwo & a couple of games from Steve.

Everything arrived very quickly & in near mint condition and the pad, leads & PSU were all unused & still sealed. Unfortunately, the PSU was a dud (not Steve's fault) so I had to buy a replacement - however, Steve very kindly sent me a copy of Tekken 5 for free by way of compensation. PM's were always fast & very friendly throughout.

A top bloke to deal with & wholeheartedly recommended. Cheers Mate!

Comment

Steve sold me a DOA4 joystick which arrived very quickly and exactly as described. It was also packaged really well with tough cardboard and he was nice to deal with too. A perfect transaction.

Cheers

Comment

fast delivery and good packaging, but item not as described.

the slipcover that you confirmed was minty mint, is not even in mint condition and has big rip and other defects.

please dont use the term "minty mint" people, if the condition is not like new!

Comment

Sold Steve a few PS3 goodies.

A real gent to deal with. Fast friendly comms throughout & an instant payment. Wouldn't hesitate to trade with again.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

I echo the comments above. Great guy to deal with when he bought Railfan from me. Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought Resident Evil 4 Gamecube package from me.

Greats comms, fast payment a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought some AV cables from this gentleman. Arrived quickly and in good condition. Cheers!

Comment

He bough alot of retro stuff from me, and was very patiencent while I boxed it all up and was ill so delivery was delayed!

Great buyer! and sure to deal with again.

Comment

Another great trade with this fine fellow.

Very friendly comms all the way & a "blink & you'll miss it" quick payment. As always it's been a real pleasure dealing with you Steve!

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Very speedy payment for a copy of Everybody's Golf 5 on the PS3 and great comms too

Comment

Sold me Railfan for the PS3, which was delivered quickly and very well-packaged.

Excellent to deal with, cheers

Comment

Purchased a 360 console from Steve - it was posted next day special delivery and was in excellent condition. Top seller, very friendly and helpful at every stage. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Guitar Hero 2 from Steve, can't get minter than brand spanking new, & couldn't hope to deal with a nicer guy! Fantastic comms & speedy delivery. Four thumbs up!

Comment

Working...
                                X