No announcement yet.

steve morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Steve a gamecube and games. He paid well before I told him he had too, friendly comms and hassle free, excellent. Cheers mate!

Comment

I bought a bundle of 360 bits from Steve. He quickly arranged for collection but because the courier was a day late he threw in a free game! Everything was as described and I'm really happy. One of the best!

Comment

Bought a lovely item from Steve. It arrived when advised and was incredibly well packaged.
        Super duper.
        Carl

Comment

Just received a JPN 3DO of Steve which was extremely well packaged and posted ASAP.

Thanks again Steve, keep up the good work.

Comment

I bought a Jaguar bundle from Steve. Great comms, quick delivery, well packaged, in immaculate condition just as described, really couldn't ask for a better trade Top notch work!

Comment

Cut me a good deal on a white Sega Saturn bundle. Was friendly to deal with, it all came well packaged and as described. Recommended, thanks.

Comment

Bought Guardian heroes for the Sega Saturn off Steve, awesome comm's answered all my emails, item was sent + packaged perfect, would deal with again. Thanks alot !!!!

Comment

Sold some gamecube games to Steve, paid super quick and really friendly to deal with. Glad my games have gone to a good home
                  Keeping an eye on his sales thread now, I'd definitely deal with him again. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a ps3 off steve, he was great to deal with, very helpful and polite, would buy off him again anytime. He even payed extra for a weekend delivery. Thanks.

Comment

Bought an official Xbox High Definition pack and a "Duke" controller (which will double up nicely as a coffee table) from Steve, who had it packed and posted out to me via recorded delivery within a day. Both items were in excellent condition and Steve's comms were very prompt and polite. Wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again.

Thanks!

Comment

Picked up a PSP go for Steve from the Comet sale. Very friendly and polite PM's, which makes a nice change from some of the people on this forum these days. Some manners still go a long way in my book. Any time mate.

Comment

What can i say about Steve Morris that already ahsnt been said before,such a credit to NTSC,bought an N64 off him for a family member was delivered super quick and packaged superbly.

Many thanks Steve for a superb all round easy deal and till the next time mate,Take care.

Daz.

Comment

Working...
                          X