No announcement yet.

SuperBeatBoy (previously Zero9x)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sold mr zero sega rally 2. He paid quickly and has had nice friendly comms. A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sold Jon Softmod gear for his X-box. Very good comm's! and very nice guy.

-thanks

Comment

One of the swiftest deals of the century involved Initial D PS2, bag of pot pouri and four post double bed. It was great.

Thanks dude for a fine service.

Comment

Bought a DC VGA box off me. Very fast payment; everything perfect as always. Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought an XBox original component cable, and was polite, friendly and kept me in touch about the deal throughout. Highly recommended.

Comment

I bought a PS3 game from Jon. It arrived in mint condition and in extremely-overly-elaborate-nuclear-bomb-proof-packaging. Would deal with again no probs. Thumbs up
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

sold him shadow hearts 3 for ps2, smooth as butter it went.

Comment

Jon sold me a xbox soft mod kit and was awesome throughout.

He walked me through the process and when I was having problems he gave me some more help all in all a top bloke and highly recommended.

Comment

No problems here, polite comms and quick payment

Will happily deal with again

Cheers Mate and Enjoy

Comment

Loaned a Pandora PSP kit from me, excellent chap! no problems at all

Comment

Sold me a totally mint copy of Heavenly Guardian. Highly recommended

Comment

Jon is a smashing bloke. Traded with before and magnificent as always.
                          Enjoy the DVD's Buddy

Comment

had God Of War PSP - sent promptly - held it for me for a few days, top class, would deal with again.

Comment

bought a lovely Nights PStwo set and it arrived quickly and absolutely immaculate

always a great seller

thanks

Comment

Had Mario Strikers Jp off my man in Swansea. Arrived quickly, immaculate condition and mega safe packaging - cheers matey.

Comment

Working...
                                X