No announcement yet.

SuperBeatBoy (previously Zero9x)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me practically rob him of a J-Wii game he couldn't play, and probably spent more packaging it all up safe & sound than I paid him total! Top bloke, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. Thanks mate

Comment

Thanks Jon. The joystick is superb. I hope you will enjoy the DVD's. Great trader as always. ^ _ ^

Comment

Friendly seller, game arrived quickly and safely in good condition, thanks a lot!

Comment

Bought Arcana Heart from Jon. It arrived at top speed and was absolutely spotless. Jon was very patient and friendly throughout the trade. An absolutely flawless trader.
          Full skull ratings!

Comment

Prompt and friendly service from Jon.

Comment

Sold FF7. Smooth transaction. Top bloke

Comment

Thanks Jon for a perfect transaction!

Comment

Sold him Forbidden Siren 2, again a great transaction.

Comment

Bought a DS game from me. Faultless transaction; many thanks .

Comment

Recently sold a copy of Sid Meier's Pirates to this person, quick payment and no problems.

Comment

Bought a wireless 360 controller receiver thingy off this chap. No problems here, would use again.

Cheers.

Comment

Very Quick Payment-----Excellent Communication----Great Trader

Comment

Bought FFVIII from Zero9X, super quick postage and well packed.

Cheers

Comment

Bought Age of Conan a couple of months ago. Top trader and faster than light delivery of immaculate goods.

Apologies for the feedback delay

Comment

Brought Silent Hill: Homecoming on the PS3 from this dude, and he delivered in super quick time! Packaged well, and game was in immaculate condition!

Very pleased with my purchase and service. He kept me up to date with the process.

I recommend this dude!

Thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                                X