No announcement yet.

C64 Joystick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C64 was such a happy gaming time for me, not spoiled by graphics or fussy because it's not the best game in the world, just plain fun gaming.

Comment

Get a Cruiser, ultimate C64 joystick and also has suckers!!!!!

Comment

I've got three Cruisers here still, definitely a good stick overall.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

BEST JOYSTICK EVARRR

We had a few of them I think (kept going wrong. Aw bless), and they came with two joystick connectors!

I was considering buying two a few years ago and hacking them with a Saturn pad to play Virtual On with. The suckers would mean I could just do a really dodgy hack job and stick them onto a smooth piece of wood as a base

In other news, the C64 emulator for iPhone has Basic support now. I never had a C64 (Amstrad boy) but the first thing I did was:

10 print "YOUR MUM "
          20 goto 10
          run

You just don't get that sort of cross-platform programmability nowadays

Comment

I had an arcade stick made for my C64. It was in a wooden box, with red racing stripes. Had real arcade parts aswell. Best part was the second button acted as the spacebar so I could play Green Beret properly.

Comment

I had a black Crusier. solid.

Comment

Got my Competition Pro in the post about ten minutes ago. Gonna cross my fingers and see if my C64 will load up ANYTHING now to test it out. Maybe mods could move this thread to retro gaming now, seeing as it's turning into a bit of a discussion on joysticks?

Comment

Working...
                X